But it does mean I’ll get to spend time with my one true love, because he’s one of the Welsh speaking actors in third year at the moment (makes him all that more attractive to me! :P )
So, next term I’m spending the first 6 weeks working in a theatre on a Welsh Language show called Fe Ddaw’r Byd I Ben which translates to mean The End of The World is Coming. I know hardly any Welsh so this will be fun! Dysgu cychwyn gorau!
MARRIED OR NOT, YOU SHOULD READ THIS …
“When I got home that night as my wife served dinner, I held her hand and said, I’ve got something to tell you. She sat down and ate quietly. Again I observed the hurt in her eyes.
Suddenly I didn’t know how to open my mouth. But I had to let her know what I was thinking. I want a divorce. I raised the topic calmly. She didn’t seem to be annoyed by my words, instead she asked me softly, why?
I avoided her question. This made her angry. She threw away the chopsticks and shouted at me, you are not a man! That night, we didn’t talk to each other. She was weeping. I knew she wanted to find out what had happened to our marriage. But I could hardly give her a satisfactory answer; she had lost my heart to Jane. I didn’t love her anymore. I just pitied her!
With a deep sense of guilt, I drafted a divorce agreement which stated that she could own our house, our car, and 30% stake of my company. She glanced at it and then tore it into pieces. The woman who had spent ten years of her life with me had become a stranger. I felt sorry for her wasted time, resources and energy but I could not take back what I had said for I loved Jane so dearly. Finally she cried loudly in front of me, which was what I had expected to see. To me her cry was actually a kind of release. The idea of divorce which had obsessed me for several weeks seemed to be firmer and clearer now.
The next day, I came back home very late and found her writing something at the table. I didn’t have supper but went straight to sleep and fell asleep very fast because I was tired after an eventful day with Jane. When I woke up, she was still there at the table writing. I just did not care so I turned over and was asleep again.
In the morning she presented her divorce conditions: she didn’t want anything from me, but needed a month’s notice before the divorce. She requested that in that one month we both struggle to live as normal a life as possible. Her reasons were simple: our son had his exams in a month’s time and she didn’t want to disrupt him with our broken marriage.
This was agreeable to me. But she had something more, she asked me to recall how I had carried her into out bridal room on our wedding day. She requested that every day for the month’s duration I carry her out of our bedroom to the front door ever morning. I thought she was going crazy. Just to make our last days together bearable I accepted her odd request.
I told Jane about my wife’s divorce conditions. . She laughed loudly and thought it was absurd. No matter what tricks she applies, she has to face the divorce, she said scornfully.
My wife and I hadn’t had any body contact since my divorce intention was explicitly expressed. So when I carried her out on the first day, we both appeared clumsy. Our son clapped behind us, daddy is holding mommy in his arms. His words brought me a sense of pain. From the bedroom to the sitting room, then to the door, I walked over ten meters with her in my arms. She closed her eyes and said softly; don’t tell our son about the divorce. I nodded, feeling somewhat upset. I put her down outside the door. She went to wait for the bus to work. I drove alone to the office.
On the second day, both of us acted much more easily. She leaned on my chest. I could smell the fragrance of her blouse. I realized that I hadn’t looked at this woman carefully for a long time. I realized she was not young any more. There were fine wrinkles on her face, her hair was graying! Our marriage had taken its toll on her. For a minute I wondered what I had done to her.
On the fourth day, when I lifted her up, I felt a sense of intimacy returning. This was the woman who had given ten years of her life to me. On the fifth and sixth day, I realized that our sense of intimacy was growing again. I didn’t tell Jane about this. It became easier to carry her as the month slipped by. Perhaps the everyday workout made me stronger.
She was choosing what to wear one morning. She tried on quite a few dresses but could not find a suitable one. Then she sighed, all my dresses have grown bigger. I suddenly realized that she had grown so thin, that was the reason why I could carry her more easily.
Suddenly it hit me… she had buried so much pain and bitterness in her heart. Subconsciously I reached out and touched her head.
Our son came in at the moment and said, Dad, it’s time to carry mom out. To him, seeing his father carrying his mother out had become an essential part of his life. My wife gestured to our son to come closer and hugged him tightly. I turned my face away because I was afraid I might change my mind at this last minute. I then held her in my arms, walking from the bedroom, through the sitting room, to the hallway. Her hand surrounded my neck softly and naturally. I held her body tightly; it was just like our wedding day.
But her much lighter weight made me sad. On the last day, when I held her in my arms I could hardly move a step. Our son had gone to school. I held her tightly and said, I hadn’t noticed that our life lacked intimacy. I drove to office…. jumped out of the car swiftly without locking the door. I was afraid any delay would make me change my mind…I walked upstairs. Jane opened the door and I said to her, Sorry, Jane, I do not want the divorce anymore.
She looked at me, astonished, and then touched my forehead. Do you have a fever? She said. I moved her hand off my head. Sorry, Jane, I said, I won’t divorce. My marriage life was boring probably because she and I didn’t value the details of our lives, not because we didn’t love each other anymore. Now I realize that since I carried her into my home on our wedding day I am supposed to hold her until death do us apart. Jane seemed to suddenly wake up. She gave me a loud slap and then slammed the door and burst into tears. I walked downstairs and drove away. At the floral shop on the way, I ordered a bouquet of flowers for my wife. The salesgirl asked me what to write on the card. I smiled and wrote, I’ll carry you out every morning until death do us apart.
That evening I arrived home, flowers in my hands, a smile on my face, I run up stairs, only to find my wife in the bed -dead. My wife had been fighting CANCER for months and I was so busy with Jane to even notice. She knew that she would die soon and she wanted to save me from the whatever negative reaction from our son, in case we push through with the divorce.— At least, in the eyes of our son—- I’m a loving husband….
The small details of your lives are what really matter in a relationship. It is not the mansion, the car, property, the money in the bank. These create an environment conducive for happiness but cannot give happiness in themselves.
So find time to be your spouse’s friend and do those little things for each other that build intimacy. If you are not in a relationship now, remember this for the second (or third) time around. It’s never too late.
If you don’t share this, nothing will happen to you.
If you do, you just might save a marriage. Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
Oh my god this is fucking sad.
This is so worth reading, ohmygod.
I don’t wanna sound rude here or anything, but how old is the son meant to be? Just wondering…
this show is for little kids but it is the funniest shit I have ever seen
I do believe it is definitely about time I stop randomly falling in love with actors, I am going to be (hopefully) spending the rest of my life working with actors, therefor falling for every single one who is slightly good looking or had a great body is not gonna end well for me. Ahhhhhhh LIFE
This just in: he’s figured out where the laser comes from.
lets just be clear, if you spend the time baking a cake/cookies/brownies, you can eat as many of them as you want and the calories don’t count. you made those calories. you’re their god.
disclaimer: this does not apply to children you have made
Some real creepy shit, get your fix.
- 1. Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
- 2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
- 3. When’s the last time you were aggravated and happy at the same time?
- 4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
- 5. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are?
- 6. Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
- 7. What exactly are you wearing right now?
- 8. How often do you listen to music?
- 9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
- 10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2015?
- 11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
- 12. Have you ever kissed someone whose name begins with the letter ‘A’?
- 13. What about ‘R’?
- 14. Can you drive a stick shift?
- 15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
- 16. Are you going out of town soon?
- 17. When was the last time you cried?
- 18. Have you ever told someone you loved them?
- 19. If you could change your eye color, would you?
- 20. Is there a boy who you would do absolutely everything for?
- 21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
- 22. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?
- 23. Are you dating the last person you talked to?
- 24. What are you sitting on right now?
- 25. Does anyone regularly (other than family) tell you they love you?
- 26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
- 27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
- 28. Do you get a lot of colds?
- 29. Where is the shirt you are wearing from?
- 30. Does anyone hate you?
- 31. Do you have any empty alcohol bottles hidden somewhere in your room?
- 32. Do you like watching scary movies?
- 33. Do you want your tongue pierced?
- 34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
- 35. Did you have a dream last night?
- 36. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
- 37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
- 38. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
- 39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
- 40. Did you have a good day yesterday?
- 41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship?
- 42. In the next 48 hours, will you hang out with a girl?
- 43. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?
- 44. What’s the best part about school?
- 45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
- 46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school?
- 47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
- 48. Were you single over the last summer?
- 49. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
- 50. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
- 51. Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?
- 52. Are you nice to everyone?
- 53. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
- 54. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
- 55. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
- 56. Do you think you like someone?
- 57. Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’?
- 58. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
- 59. Has anyone of your friends ever seen you cry?
- 60. Do you hate anyone?
- 61. How’s your heart?
- 62. Is there something that happened in your past that you hate talking about?
- 63. Have you ever cried over a guy?
- 64. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
- 65. Are your toenails painted pink?
- 66. Will your next kiss be a mistake?
- 67. Girls love it when boyfriends cry; correct?
- 68. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?
- 69. Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
- 70. How do you look right now?
- 71. Do you have someone you can be your complete self around?
- 72. Can you commit to one person?
- 73. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
- 74. Have you ever felt replaced?
- 75. Did you wake up cranky?
- 76. Are you a jealous person?
- 77. Are relationships ever worth it?
- 78. Anyone you’re giving up on?
- 79. Currently wanting to see anyone?
- 80. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
- 81. Last person you cried in front of?
- 82. Is there someone you will never forget?
- 83. Do you think the person you have feelings for is protective of you?
- 84. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
- 85. Are you over your past?
- 86. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex?
- 87. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
- 88. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept?
- 89. So, the last person you kissed just happens to arrive at your door at 3AM; do you let them in?
- 90. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?
- 91. Will you be in a relationship in 2 months?
- 92. Is there anyone you know with the name Michael?
- 93. Have you ever kissed a Matthew?
- 94. Were you in a relationship in January? How was it going?
- 95. Were you happy with the person you liked in March?
- 96. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
- 97. Who do you have texts from?
- 98. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
- 99. Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
- 100. Who’s in your profile picture with you?
- 101. Ever kissed under fireworks?
- 102. Has anybody ever given you butterflies?
So, whoever made this has taught me more in this one pic set than 12 years of grade school, 4 years of college and my ongoing years in law school.
This is important. Stop big cat hunting. This literally is making me cry.
The way the lion tries to shut out the light…
:Why would you shoot it?
I cannot think of any reason to kill a Lion. You don’t eat it. It’s a waste.
Some of the best text posts in my opinion
I love these
MASTER HAS GIVEN DOBBY A HAT
fuck. i’m so done.
I am most definitely drunk right now and sitting here eating tortilla chips. Nommmmmm
I am full on in love with an actor at my college to the point where I would tell him straight up to his face. He’s just lovely in every way possible.
Awfully sad to hear of the passing of Nelson Mandela, however to hear it was peaceful is always warming. R.I.P