- Valjean: After I suffered 19 years at Toulon, a sentence totally disproportionate to my crime...
- Sweeney: After I suffered 15 years in Australia, a sentence given despite my never committing a crime...
- Valjean: I thought I'd lost all faith in humanity.
- Sweeney: I thought I'd lost all faith in humanity.
- Valjean: And just when it seemed like I could finally start anew...
- Sweeney: And just when it seemed like I could finally fulfill my goals...
- Valjean: I was thrown into emotional turmoil at the world's kindness.
- Sweeney: I was thrown into emotional turmoil at the world's bad timing.
- Valjean: Now I'm hit by an epiphany.
- Sweeney: Now I'm hit by an epiphany.
- Valjean: I have to become a better person.
- Sweeney: I have to kill motherfucking EVERYONE.
Oh dear I’m a bad person. Will I ever learn? I do not know!
- spring: black clothes
- summer: black clothes
- autumn: black clothes
- winter: black clothes
OH MY GOODNESS
After the passing of Robin Williams, the Westboro Baptist Church have said they will picket his funeral. Adam Hills shares his views on the subject.
I am having the best summer showmance ever, he’s tall, mysterious, Californian, an actor and great in bed. Shame he flies back in a week but ah well it’s fun whilst it’s lasting.
Black Leopard’s Reaction When He Sees His Favorite Zoo Keeper
parkour into your mommas lap, this is true love
Bats illuminated by lightning
THIS IS WHAT LOVE LOOKS LIKE.
This is actually really cool